This page should list all different sets of instructions that detail how to do stuff with xPL, in a neat organised manner. Think of it as a big list of recipes.
More factual information (as opposed to instructions) should go under the xPL Information area instead.
Put each recipe on a separate page, and don't be afraid to UseAVeryLongPageNameWhichDescribesHowToDoSomething. The page name should be a verb, should use an "active voice" (e.g. say "Build" instead of "Building"), and should complete the phrase "How To ....".
Install and Configure the Software
- Install the xPL Monkey Windows xPL Hub
- Install xPLHal on a Windows PC
- Enable xPL support in SlimServer
- Enable xPL on screen display support on a networked TiVo
Get Results with xPL
- Control X10 devices using xPLHal
- Use desktop shortcuts to control X10 devices
- Distribute Caller ID from a Meteor to other xPL Devices
- Shut down your computer using your Slim Devices remote control
- Have your HiFi switch on and off in sync with your SliMP3 or Squeezebox using X10
- Use your PC as an answering machine using xPLPhone
Available xPL packages
Check out any of the following resources;
- Downloadable packages page
- Download area
- Sites of the active developers (can be found on the main page)
Develop xPL Applications
Application development tutorials can be found on the Development Tools page