Glossary of XHCP terms
- Determinator - see Rule
- Event - something which occurs on a time-driven basis.
- Rule - a set of conditions and actions to execute, identified by a GUID.
- Script - a text file containing one or more sub-routines.
- Sub (sub-routine) - a unit of code that may be executed, contained within a script.
- XHCP - the xPLHal Control Protocol - specified in this document
- xPL - eXtremely lite ProtocoL - a protocol to facilitate the monitoring and control of a home automation environment.
- xPLHal - the xPL Home Automation Layer - a server application providing the core functions needed for a typical xPL network.
This page was last modified on 22 December 2007, at 14:11. This page has been accessed 1,352 times.