Welcome to the xPL Project Wiki
This is the xPL Project Wiki, which is the main repository for documentation about the project. xPL is an open protocol intended to permit the control and monitoring of home automation devices.
Are you New to xPL?
- Read some of our step by step How To tutorials, in particular "Get Started"
- We can answer your Frequently Asked Questions
- Please Come and Join our Mailing List Enabled Community Forums
Do you Want to Build Stuff that uses xPL?
- Read the project documentation
- Look at the Downloadable Packages already available
- Get the Development Tools we have built
- Get a Vendor ID
- Visit the webistes of other xPL Developers xPL Links
These webpages were exported from the community Wiki in 2015 and all xPL users are invited to learn from it.
xPL Project Wiki Rules
Every community has its own rules. Ours are as follows: